VACANCY: Account Executive
The Dairy is a Nottingham-based full-service creative agency working across marketing strategy and planning, design, web, social media and PR. The company is 17 years old and continues to grow and succeed in a competitive market place – producing great work that our clients appreciate.
We have worked hard to build a successful and reputable agency by employing great people with expertise in various areas of marketing, whilst winning exciting business from a range of clients across the East Midlands region.
We are now looking for a brilliant and ambitious Account Executive who can work with some of our high-profile clients, fit within our hard-working and passionate team and grow within a fast-paced, high energy environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving agency in leafy West Bridgford and work alongside a talented team who continue to drive forward some of the agency’s biggest clients.
As an Account Executive, you’ll have a minimum of 24 months experience working in a marketing or communications related role. You’ll have significant responsibility within a highly productive team, liaising with clients and managing our internal teams to deliver integrated multi-channel campaigns.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
– Confidence to manage projects and liaise directly with clients in order to build and maintain an effective client-agency rapport
– Ability to effectively manage your own time in order to hit tight deadlines for client campaigns and projects
– Clear verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to manage the administrative side of accounts including finances, meeting reports and logistics
– An understanding of marketing strategy and planning
– Ability to form strong relationships, brief in creative changes and manage amends and reviews
– Ability to manage projects effectively from initial planning, through to completion and review
– An understanding of a variety of production processes
– Ability to assist with budget and timing proposals
– Possess a sound and practical knowledge of the digital world – in particular social media
– Experience or awareness of PPC, SEO, content creation and application
– Confident, possessing the ability to hold your own internally to fit in with both the team and clients
– Personable with the ability to form close working relationships with suppliers and clients alike
– Energetic with the ability to thrive under pressure when presented with a challenge (there will be plenty!)
– Resilient with a proactive and go-get attitude
– Open and Honest – our watchwords throughout our 17 years in business
– Passionate about exciting and effective creative work
– Hardworking, trustworthy and self-motivated
– Professional, team-based and friendly
Dairy Communications Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and will not discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background.
Please be aware that we do not accept applications via agencies.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming your application and hopefully chatting further.